...for the food.
Starting early in the morning with the ScrappleFest at Pappas Restaurant, we then continue to the Jerseytown Burger Eat-Off at the Jerseytown Tavern, and that's all before noon. Then there's pot-luck-style food at the Wagner Farm and tasty grub at the various restaurants in downtown Danville in the evening.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more reasons to attend the Elk Toss.
![]() |
| Unidentified Jerseytown Burger Eater |

1 comment:
I will break your Jerseytown burger too. I remember one time Schlon Wagner was eating a JTown Burger. He tried to break the record but it wasn't even elk toss. He was like, "I don't care, if I beat it, I'm the champ." Then I broke his burger in half and ran out the door. He chased me but I was waiting on the porch. When he opened the door I tripped him. He flew forward and smashed his teeth on the railing. I towered over him, ate his half a burger and then regurgitated it and fed it to his face. Then I said, "Eat That, CHAMP!"
Look at his teeth closely next time you see him, you really think those are real?
Post a Comment