Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Elk Toss Schedule

The 75th Annual Elk Toss, Charity Auction, and Winter Festival is scheduled for February 16, 2013. Some of this year's highlights will be:
  • ScrappleFest at Pappas Restaurant
  • Salvation Army Shopping Trip
  • Burger Eat-off at the Jerseytown Tavern
  • Opening Ceremonies
  • Elk Bugling Competition
  • Scrap Iron Toss
  • Charity Auction
  • Salad Toss
  • Beard Contest
  • Elk Toss
  • Puppet Show
  • Tour of Danville
  • Entertainment at the soon-to-be-smoke-free Pub 2
We've also prepared a printable pdf listing the times and locations of each event.

If the weather cooperates, maybe we'll have an ice roping competition, sled dog race, or snow basketball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where would we have ice fishing? I feel like that hasn't been an event in so long, it was easier when we had the backyard at Stinger's.

Clem Shiznit said...

I say since it's the 75th year we go the extra effort and do it this year. I know where there's rope. I read about water once. Does anyone have ice?