The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Blog Shutdown
Due to a lapse of appropriations by the Federal Government*, our blog will not be updated until further notice.
*Disclaimer: The Danville German Society does not receive any Federal funding.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If I were speaker of the house I would totally change the pronunciation of my name to "Boner". Also, if I had the name "Hussain" anywhere in my name I would use that often.
2 comments:
If I were speaker of the house I would totally change the pronunciation of my name to "Boner". Also, if I had the name "Hussain" anywhere in my name I would use that often.
I heard that the Feds stopped issuing elk possession permits during the shutdown. Is that true? Hopefully it ends before February.
Post a Comment