The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Friday, January 24, 2014
Driveway Update - January 24
Urgent dispatch from the Wagner Farm...
"Last night Tamara took a bad fall on some ice. The ice was approximately 1/2 mile from our driveway. Please keep Tamara in your thoughts. More details coming....."
1 comment:
SD
said...
I am glad to see that your snow blower has been recovered. I heard that Justin Beiber stole it and thats what he used to race in the Miami streets, not a lamborghini. Please also keep us updated on any new news surrounding the Beibs. I hope he is still slated to attend the 75th annual Elk Toss this year. However I did hear rumor that he and Rick Victor might be deported? Has there been any news on this?
1 comment:
I am glad to see that your snow blower has been recovered. I heard that Justin Beiber stole it and thats what he used to race in the Miami streets, not a lamborghini. Please also keep us updated on any new news surrounding the Beibs. I hope he is still slated to attend the 75th annual Elk Toss this year. However I did hear rumor that he and Rick Victor might be deported? Has there been any news on this?
Post a Comment