The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Elk Toss Training
The statements, views, and opinions
contained in the following link are those of Yeti and are not endorsed
by, nor do they necessarily reflect, the opinions of the Danville German Society. However, we wholeheartedly endorse using the techniques in the video as Elk Toss training...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeti's are so worth the money. I can not tell you how many times I have been camping and had my cooler destroyed by various extreme forces. I have had to throw away thousands of dollars worth of beer after such accidents because the beer warmed up. The price of $499 comes back as savings in beer you will not need to throw out.
1 comment:
Yeti's are so worth the money. I can not tell you how many times I have been camping and had my cooler destroyed by various extreme forces. I have had to throw away thousands of dollars worth of beer after such accidents because the beer warmed up. The price of $499 comes back as savings in beer you will not need to throw out.
Post a Comment