The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Friday, December 30, 2016
Updated Tex Duff News
CORRECTION: Tex Duff is not dead. The memorial information below appears to be a hoax. More to follow.
4 comments:
Skeptic Tom
said...
Don't believe everything you read on the internet! Matt Wolfe created an entire film about a man who faked his own death. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1230546/
4 comments:
Don't believe everything you read on the internet! Matt Wolfe created an entire film about a man who faked his own death. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1230546/
are you guys sure you aren't mixing this up with the recent passing (2007) of James Duff?
I have had ENOUGH of all this fake news crap! I have been on an emotional roller-coaster over this Tex Duff thing. Sort it out and report the truth!
I'm with Ned on this one. No more fake news. it is changing our entire culture. I heard the 4th of July is cancelled for 2017!
Post a Comment