The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Driveway Update - January 17
Driveway update directed by Neal Wagner which can be best described as either "the trouble with ice" or "handy tips on how to raise your children tax-free in Bosnia." You decide.
6 comments:
Herzegovina
said...
Long live tossing of elk! I emigrate to Bosnia for tax relief.
I have moved to Georgia now. If you haven't seen the news, Atlandta had an ice storm. As my powers grow stronker, I feel the need to expand my icy horizonas! Currently i ma positioned at the Keneesaw campus. I have found that my QI hadd dropped since i come down south. My plan is to icce over this campus and then the world. Watch out ice-free driveway worshippers!!
6 comments:
Long live tossing of elk! I emigrate to Bosnia for tax relief.
I watched this 12 times. am I witnessing genius or the 100% total opposite? I'm going to take a bath now and decide after that.
IF anyone ever crosses path with ol' Soft Skin Will LOOK OUT! He's not to be trusted and I heard he voted for Mike Dukakis. Stay away!
Maybe I should watch the video before commenting.
I have moved to Georgia now. If you haven't seen the news, Atlandta had an ice storm. As my powers grow stronker, I feel the need to expand my icy horizonas! Currently i ma positioned at the Keneesaw campus. I have found that my QI hadd dropped since i come down south. My plan is to icce over this campus and then the world. Watch out ice-free driveway worshippers!!
you'll never win ice ball! I've seen the driveway and it's mostly moist. no ice. you lose! elk win! go freeze yourself.
Post a Comment