"...the driveway is ruined. The lack of snow has made it incredibly clay-rich. The clay binds to tires. The tires bind to stones. As you drive you can hear stones hitting one's undercarriage. It's really quite horrible. I turned up the radio the other day to drown out the sound even though it was the song "Last Christmas" by Wham. I don't mind Wham, but that song is overplayed. I was forced to choose between Wham and stones hitting my undercarriage. Wham won. As of now, elk toss cancelled."
The Danville German Society was founded ...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Monday, January 6, 2020
Driveway Update - January 6
From the Wagner Farm...
"...the driveway is ruined. The lack of snow has made it incredibly clay-rich. The clay binds to tires. The tires bind to stones. As you drive you can hear stones hitting one's undercarriage. It's really quite horrible. I turned up the radio the other day to drown out the sound even though it was the song "Last Christmas" by Wham. I don't mind Wham, but that song is overplayed. I was forced to choose between Wham and stones hitting my undercarriage. Wham won. As of now, elk toss cancelled."
"...the driveway is ruined. The lack of snow has made it incredibly clay-rich. The clay binds to tires. The tires bind to stones. As you drive you can hear stones hitting one's undercarriage. It's really quite horrible. I turned up the radio the other day to drown out the sound even though it was the song "Last Christmas" by Wham. I don't mind Wham, but that song is overplayed. I was forced to choose between Wham and stones hitting my undercarriage. Wham won. As of now, elk toss cancelled."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you think we could perhaps have a rendition of "Last Christmas" performed live?
yes. good idea. puppet show perhaps.
Post a Comment