"Dude, people are already showing up. There are like 14 people already standing in my barn. I even thought I heard one of them yelling out bids. What was he bidding on? The auction didn’t even start. I could even see a fresh set a footprints in the snow that lead from the barn to the outhouse. Days."
The Danville German Society was founded ...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Report from the Wagner Farm
A few inches of snow are expected tonight, but not much else is forecast until after the Elk Toss. The driveway is reportedly still snow covered and 4WD vehicles will likely be the recommendation, unless we get a lot of melting later this week. Van Wagner had this to say about the conditions in the barn:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment