The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
DGS on the World Wide Web
In addition to this blog, the Danville German Society has
For now, the blog is the best place to get up-to-date information about the DGS and the Elk Toss.
1 comment:
Franz Klingermann
said...
I used to be on facebook, but then I got sick of reading about all of your meaningless wall posts, birthdays, weddings, babies and all of the other shit you think is so important you need to tell everyone.
1 comment:
I used to be on facebook, but then I got sick of reading about all of your meaningless wall posts, birthdays, weddings, babies and all of the other shit you think is so important you need to tell everyone.
SHUT UP!
Post a Comment