The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Driveway Conditions Update - March 4
Due to severe icing, the 2016 Elk Toss is postponed until next year. Please submit any questions via email to Joey McMonagle.
3 comments:
Sender
said...
Joe and that bear look a lot alike. I'm confused what you mean by "next year" though. does this mean the 2016 is now 2017 or that the 2016 is automatically next year and thus is still on schedule? Can idiots like me attend? No one likes me. If I were a rock, someone would kick me. I'm not a rock and people still kick me. Help me John!
3 comments:
Joe and that bear look a lot alike. I'm confused what you mean by "next year" though. does this mean the 2016 is now 2017 or that the 2016 is automatically next year and thus is still on schedule? Can idiots like me attend? No one likes me. If I were a rock, someone would kick me. I'm not a rock and people still kick me. Help me John!
Can't you read? "postponed until next year" Could it be any clearer? 75 Years!
I'm not a robot!
Post a Comment