Monday, February 12, 2018

5 Days Until Elk Toss

The Elk Toss is this Saturday.

As of this morning, the weather forecast is looking pretty good. It should be cold with no precipitation. Perfect Elk Tossing weather. More details on the weather forecast will come later this week.

A reminder that the Elk Toss is more than just a fun event in February. It is a fundraiser for some great organizations. This year, we are raising money for the following groups:

The Gate House, Danville
Community Cafe at Saint Andrews Episcopal Church, State College
Hayden's House of Healing

To help with the fundraising, please bring items to donate to the auction and also money to pay for auction items and event entry fees.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the driveway? Can I traverse the driveway in my segway?

Segway of Mooresburg said...

If you have the off-road version of the Segway (x2 SE), you should be fine.

Tom said...

I once sold a segway. the guy who bought it hit on me. just as he was walking away I said "seriously?"