The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Elk Toss Video
Here's a video from Shawn Dodge, including some drone footage.
3 comments:
Timberlake fan!
said...
Justin Timberlake blew my mind at super bowl. that red bandana was insane. the moves. the punctuality. Did you ever see him in "trouble with the curve"? unreal! when I watched this film by Shawn Dodge I expected more Timberlake but now I'm realizing it's awesome even without timberlake. Timberlake! what a guy! he does it all! timberlake!
3 comments:
Justin Timberlake blew my mind at super bowl. that red bandana was insane. the moves. the punctuality. Did you ever see him in "trouble with the curve"? unreal! when I watched this film by Shawn Dodge I expected more Timberlake but now I'm realizing it's awesome even without timberlake. Timberlake! what a guy! he does it all! timberlake!
Did you know that Justin Timberlake is his real name? Amazing. Shawn Dodge should be nominated for an Oscar!
Great footage!!
Post a Comment