The Danville German Society was founded
...to promote and celebrate Pennsylvania German culture...to educate the general public on Pennsylvania German issues...to have a good time.
Thursday, February 22, 2018
Danville News Article
The Danville News published the results of the 2018 Elk Toss in their February 21 issue. Read the article here, or try to read a poorly photographed version of the actual printed version of the newspaper:
3 comments:
Miles the Millennial
said...
They still print newspapers? Do they do that everywhere or just Danville? I thought the only news available anymore was on my phone. What's a blog? How did I get here? Help me Mark Zuckerburg!
IT would be nice if you guys could raise money next year instead of letters. no one wants 2.5 K's. plus, what good is 1/2 a K? not trying to be negative I just think you can focus on something more useful like money. money solves so many problems. it makes people like each other too. Is next year really the 75th?
3 comments:
They still print newspapers? Do they do that everywhere or just Danville? I thought the only news available anymore was on my phone. What's a blog? How did I get here? Help me Mark Zuckerburg!
IT would be nice if you guys could raise money next year instead of letters. no one wants 2.5 K's. plus, what good is 1/2 a K? not trying to be negative I just think you can focus on something more useful like money. money solves so many problems. it makes people like each other too. Is next year really the 75th?
By using "$2.5K" instead of "$2,500", we saved $0.000084 in ink. As you say, money solves problems.
Post a Comment